GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU VERY POPULAR PARENTS
Most of us are locked down at home and our kids who were at college and are now coming back to live with us as all universities are going to online classes.
More detailed strategies to make this an event in the podcast!!!!
Cabin fever is a fact of self-isolation. There is a need to spice things up. There’s an incredible opportunity here to discuss things with our kids that we haven’t had a chance in the recent past.
Not unlike having that conversation when your child is trapped with you in the car now, they’re trapped with you in your house. What better way to mark this occasion then discussing several topics and doing things to liven up the self-isolation.
If they weren’t anxious before they will be now. More detailed discussion in the podcast here.
1) what are you drinking and what is this drinking game for online classes
2)why aren’t you eating when we are all eating and that food in the fridge….
3) let’s talk about your career options and some of the life decisions/errors you’ve made in the past
4) let’s talk about your relationships, are you still seeing that….
5) how is your sex life
6) shouldn’t you be busy doing homework now
7) photo bombing your kids during their online classes
8) trying to find a movie that everyone will watch
9) talk about politics and who you’re going to vote for in 2020
10) getting in on your Facetime and asking to meet your friends and their parents
11) Why don’t you get up at 5 AM like your parents do
12) how about we all do an online religious ceremony on Sunday like mass for the shut ins.
Use This Link https://www.myvitalc.com/oldguytalks/
With The Promo Code OldGuyTalks
To Get $15 Off Your Initial Purchase
Listen To My Podcast Interview with Chris Burres The Creator of ESS60 here http://oldguytalks.libsyn.com/concerned-about-corona-virus
Catch Me On FaceBook Live
Every Weekday and Saturday
If You Enjoy These Send A Link To Your Friends
more non PC stuff, pissing progressives off for a living
let me inform you , let me entertain you, let me piss you off
© 2016 2 Old Guys, LLC. All rights reserved